• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Harry's homepages

A hot hello from Finland!

I just added a few new seedling / flower bud photos on my pages, ie. galapagoense, eximium, cardenasii and cgn19198 (whatever that is).

I also removed the guestbook because of repetitive misuse.

A link to my english pages:
H-Bomb.biz

All the best,
-Harry

H-Bomb said:
A hot hello from Finland!

I just added a few new seedling / flower bud photos on my pages, ie. galapagoense, eximium, cardenasii and cgn19198 (whatever that is).

I also removed the guestbook because of repetitive misuse.

A link to my english pages:
H-Bomb.biz

All the best,
-Harry
Find a guestbook that uses image verification and/or post approval.

Thanks for the advice, but I think I won't bother. I've had so little feedback through my former guestbook that it doesn't really need to be there.

People can give me feedback through different forums and via email (as they have before). Maybe some day I'll add the possibility to comment my pictures in my gallery. But at least for now you can only rate the photos (1-5 stars), not comment them.

But thanks for trying to help me :shocked:

-Harry

Hi everyone! :)

I just added a lot of new chile pepper photos on my site; this time mainly flower shots. A list of photos:

6 x Capsicum cardenasii
8 x CGN19198 (C. eximium?)
4 x CGN21502 (C. eximium)
4 x CGN22208 (C. galapagoense)
1 x C05061 (C. baccatum)
3 x C01298 (C. baccatum)
2 x C01220 (C. baccatum)
3 x Aji Benito (C. baccatum)

If any of those sounds interesting to you, you can see them at my site:

H-Bomb.biz

Also a lot of insect photos before these, but I usually don't mention those here at different chile forums. Mainly because I think no one would really want that :lol:

-Harry

I've added a couple of new features on my pages. :hell:

I made two new pages under the page "Chile". The other one gives basic information on naming chile peppers and the other one gives basic information on different chile species and types. I am merely trying to visualize the properties of different chile species in a nutshell on one page.

I would like to underline the fact that especially the page about different chile species contains more or less subjective data and is considered as inaccurate data in some circles. But hey, nobody's perfect, right? I would be more than happy to get some feedback and ideas to make those pages better.

I also added Paul Smith's (NMSU) "Key to Pepper Species" in pdf -format on my site.

I hope you remember the URL already, but here it is:

http://www.h-bomb.biz

-Harry

I added some new chile photos on my site. It's been quite a while since the last update... :lol: URL to my site:

There are all in all 52 new photos and they can be found from the "Last uploads" -listing; on subpages 1-5. Just follow the direct link from the front page.

More photos will be uploaded in the coming days! ;)

-Harry

H-Bomb said:
More photos will be uploaded in the coming days! 8)

-Harry

I uploaded the promised additional chile photos on my site. URL to my site:

There are 58 additional photos and they can be found from the "Last uploads" -listing; on subpages 1-5. Just follow the direct link from the front page as before.

-Harry

Back