Harvest Day!!

Today is harvest day many pods to pick ! If anyone has interest pls IM me once all plants are harvested and seed stock selected will auction off the rest ! Have some neat strains like Jigsaw, Yellow Primo, Brazilian Ghost, Kracken... Etc!

And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And he took me on high, and higher still as though we moved through the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he took me to the vast farmland of our own midwest, and as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, NAY! A MILLION voices full of fear! And terror possessed me at hand. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the peppers! The cries of the peppers! You see, reverend Buzz, tomorrow is harvest day, and to them, it is the holocaust". And I sprang from my slumber, drenched in sweat, with the fear of one million terrified brothers and roared "Hear me now! I've seen the light! They have a consciousness! They have a life. They have a soul! DAMN YOU! Let the chiliheads wear glasses! Save our brothers! Can I get an amen???"

Harvest day! Woohoo!!!

Buzz said:
And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And he took me on high, and higher still as though we moved through the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he took me to the vast farmland of our own midwest, and as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, NAY! A MILLION voices full of fear! And terror possessed me at hand. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the peppers! The cries of the peppers! You see, reverend Buzz, tomorrow is harvest day, and to them, it is the holocaust". And I sprang from my slumber, drenched in sweat, with the fear of one million terrified brothers and roared "Hear me now! I've seen the light! They have a consciousness! They have a life, DAMN YOU! Let the chiliheads wear glasses! Save our brothers! Can I get an amen???"

Harvest day! Woohoo!!!
Lol hah AMEN !
Lol pics coming here's the first 4 plants all Jigsaws grown from my own seeds 3 look traditional true to species however one was extremely prolific and looks crossed but is very HOT as all I grew were supers

This first bowl is 1 plant suspected Jigsaw
cross

This second bowl is the remaining 3 plants yet green and orange pods remain these look true to type !

4 down and many to go !!

Noah Yates said:
Buzz, you are a god!!! POTD
Nope there is only One God and Im not him just a pepper putz from the NW with many peppers to pimp ; )

Here's some Chocolate Devils Tongue

Here's some Yellow and Red Devils Tongues

Ck her out this one busted open nice heat kind of smoky taste ?

Negative. Only one God... agreed. Even if I were A god, I wouldn't deserve to be called one. Nice pods, Spanky!!

I agree... there is only one god... and he is Buzz         XD

Joke.         I know of God's existence as well. ;)

Buzz said:
Negative. Only one God... agreed. Even if I were A god, I wouldn't deserve to be called one. Nice pods, Spanky!!
Lol thanks here's some Brazilian Ghost Pods!

Some type of Aji , Aji Rojo I believe

Now this is an interesting pic in that the red and orange pods are supposed to be Jays Peach Bhut but Im not sure never grew them before and the seeds were given to me by 2 separate people.The Yellow pods are cool as shit they are Krackens which are supposed to be Brown but as you can see mine are yellow

Here's a Brown Naga Hybird from John Ford

Here's a Yellow Bhut

Also from John Ford Yellow Primo

Chocolate Morouga

Butch T's Ice Scream a new one for me

no need to be the god.  you could be a minor deity. like Triton or whatnot ;)

Okie Dokie picked as many ripe peppers as I could I still have Bubble Gums waiting for the caps to turn red and Primo's turning but not there yet. I will put together SFRB's or MFRB's you pick em .. make your offers ! First come first serve !

Back