chinense Has anyone eaten a Ghost pepper (or equivilant) at once?

Nigel said:

That`s fantastic, thanks for posting. I do like those a lot, as well. Have you tried Jim Weaver`s Lightening Habaneros? Calling them Habaneros doesn`t do them justice. They are excellent for flavour and pretty damn warm and come in numerous colours. The chocolate ones are especially good.
No this is the first time hearing about them. Where could I find those seeds at Nigel ? Chocolates are my favorite peppers these days and I'm growing several different varieties this season.

GhostPepperz said:
Ever see the Youtube videos of people eating a whole Ghost Pepper? Dried or freshly picked it looks intense. If so, what did you experience? I have only cooked with Ghost Peppers, never raw.

I have yet to eat a whole one, but I have eaten bits and pieces at a time.  They taste wonderful. 

SavinaRed said:
No this is the first time hearing about them. Where could I find those seeds at Nigel ? Chocolates are my favorite peppers these days and I'm growing several different varieties this season.

The Chris Phillips Rare Seed Collection  at Puckerbutt. CP 330, 331, 332, 333. That`s red, yellow chocolate and peach. There is also a green one, but it`s out of stock. I highly recommend them!

Back