• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Have I been hoodwinked?

I was excited when the local shop had some seedlings labled as Trinidad Scorpions... Knowing the reputation of this pepper I saw no choice but to buy some and plant them. Then to see how well I could handle so much heat. :)

But now that the peppers are growing I'm thinking I was fooled. These don't look like what I was expecting...

pepper.jpg

What do you guys think, are these peppers a sham?

Well I didn't know about this forum at the time.

I've been growing peppers for a few years, but just recently descided to get a little more serious about it. Finding a good place online to chat aoubt growing peppers and mixing sauces seemed like a good start.

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina - North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Hey Gerk,

Please go back to that seller and let them know of the mislabeling or error. Chances are they may not even know they are selling mislabeled plants. If they deny the mislabeling or refuse to make a correction, then let them know you are dissatisfied and give them a negative review on whatever advertising medium you use. Google, Facebook, Angies list...

We all need to be proactive to stop scammers of all types.

thegreenman, that's a good point. It was a temporary produce vendor that cropped up outside of the local grocery store. But I definitly will swing badk past there and check to see if they're still around.

Back