Have Naga,7POT,Scorpion

I am looking for any heirloom bells, pepperoncinis, or any other interesting mild pepper you might recommend.

I really would prefer seeds that are known to be pure.I have had bad luck with mild peppers being susceptible to cross pollination.

My seeds are open air, however.

I also have Choc C. Chinense, golden bullet habs, spicy Tobago Seasoning.

Seriously, I am overloaded with superburners! That is not the only measure of a pepper!

If I could locate the perfect paprika, that would make up 1/3 of my plants.

The ground spice is almost as important to me as the fresh pods. Sometimes more!

Don't be intimmidated by the super burners I am offering!

I would give 1 of those up if I could get those awesome heirloom bells I got at the farmer's market to produce a pure seed.

They must grow those things next to nagas.;)

Cheezy,

Your message box is full, at it's limit ....:onfire::onfire:

empty some of them cobwebs out and I'll send you a reply. Thanks

BDD:hell:

BigDogDaddy said:
Cheezy,

Your message box is full, at it's limit ....:onfire::onfire:

empty some of them cobwebs out and I'll send you a reply. Thanks

BDD:hell:
Don't forget to empty the "Sent Items" folder as well, that takes up a ton of space usually.

Skydiver! you missed out but it's not too late.

I will have more of each available in a few days.

For the ones sent

N is Naga
7 is 7pot
S is Scorpion

I packed them in coffee filters since I rushed the drying a little.

Enjoy!

That is when yours go out too!

Appreciated and good to get to know all of you a little better through this mutually beneficial event.

It never fails to amaze me. I am convinced that there is a serious link here between: Love of hot peppers, love of growing them, and loving associating with others about hot peppers through this site.

I would have never believe that I would actually meet up with somone I met "on the internets"(;)), but everyone here is amazing.

I would not hesitate to help or recieve help from anyone here.

915 river in particular wanted some seeds. I said to just send me a few he recommends. He packed up and mailed 10 great looking varieties! Thanks river! Very cool. I hope what you recieve works for you!

I am afraid I am done for the season. Thanks to all!

No More Trades Thanks!

Anyone who sent a PM or who I sent a pm to is OK.

Thanks!

Back