• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Having issues...

Greetings all... I am new to growing & I think my plant is on deaths door. :(

First a few pics of the overall plant.. lol blurry, auto cam focused on the ground on the first 1.
DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

To be honest that just looks like a very ordinary example of a cayenne plant. Looks real spindly.

Could just be a crappy plant or could need a feed, it's in the ground though so i am leaning towards crappy plant. jmo

Not really sure but it looks like a virus to me, from my very limited knowledge if viruses, lol.
Are there any little bugs calling it home?

Now.. the only thing I have done is I transplanted from a pot into the ground... If it is just a feeding issue, What do I do/use to help it?

No bugs sited

Thank you for any help.

CayenneLover

Yeah i dare say that they will be able to help you out, although some of the people that work in nurseries are as dumb as doggy doo doo, but thats a story for another day!

:lol::lol:

good point... will talk with the management & try to get there as soon as I can.

Thank you.

CayenneLover

btw, if anyone thinks it may be something else plz speak up. :onfire:

It's the Marbs! Peppers should never smoke, it's bad for them! I suggest trying the patch, ween it off.

It should be better in a week or so.

way ahead of ya on that one...

Bagged & tagged last night.. A couple of them. & washed my hands before & after handling them.

Got me some organic anti-fungal/anti-bacterial stuff that the manager suggested... it wont fix the damage but will stop it from spreading. :)

I am amazed... got up early this morning.. Aprox 7am. Gave the anti-fungal/anti-bacterial & gave it an hour of water trickling.

Wow, what a difference already... it is now 4:53pm. and the plant looks peppier than ever.. some of the leaves have reverted back to a deep green color and seems much more peppier... guess I was not giving it enough water either.

DSCN4518.jpg

Even the peppers are now maturing :onfire:
YAY!!!!!
DSCN4520.jpg

Back