HBD Updated Events List 2010

Hey guys, here is our updated list of confirmed events. Hopefully we'll get to see some of you all at these!
5/22 Orange County Choppers Summer Kick Off, Newburg, NY
5/29 Wildwood NJ Memorial Day Weekend and Veterans Wall Dedication
6/5-6 9th Annual Pepper Fest, Pinellas Park, FL
6/12 In-store at Pepper Palace, St. Augustine, FL
6/19-20 Hot Pepper & Fiery Foods Fest, Gainesville, FL
6/26 Panhandle Watermelon Festival, Chipley, FL
7/24-25 Rosendale Street Festival, Rosendale, NY
7/31-8/1 Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire, Fairfield OH
8/22-23 Hudson Valley Rib Festival, New Paltz, NY
9/10-11 Pepper Festival, Bowers, PA
9/25-26 Garlic Festival, Saugerties, NY
10/9 Seafood and Jazz Fest, Wildwood, NJ
10/10 Adorno Fathers Festival, Ramsey, NJ
10/21 Pickle Festival, Rosendale, NY

Enjoy!

Nice schedule there, HBD.

You guys back east are so fortunate to have so many pepper-related festivals. Best of luck for a profitable season!

Go Peppers!

Johnny, tell me about the Seafood and Jazz fest at WIldwood, that sounds like a good road trip in October!

JayT said:
Johnny, tell me about the Seafood and Jazz fest at WIldwood, that sounds like a good road trip in October!
It's pretty sweet, it's a kind of a street festival, but the core of it is seafood stands and they have a chowder contest. There are two stages at each end with rotating music and the stands give out samples of the chowder in the hopes to win. Last year it coincided with a Lodge convention so it has an interesting crowd. We do really well at this one. It's right up you alley, music, beer and seafood...you can alway pop by our booth to dump a little Classic Gold on the Crab Balls.

You got it! I will be seeing you at Bower's for sure. Keep your eyes open this week for a special dessert I'm making with a couple certain HBD's products...

Back