Heard good things, thought I’d stop in.

Hey all,

Getting ready to start for this season, heard some good things about the forums and figured I would come check them out.

Growing mostly chinense varieties on the mild to hot range in containers both inside and outside. I have a few super hots but lm slowly building my tolerance. For now Im focusing on isolated seed and tracking my lineages using a database.

Hoping to learn a lot and meet a good group of people.

Cheers,
-J.P.

Thanks everyone! 

Quick question for anyone who might still check this: in other forums I have visited there have been areas where members can post their current grow, inventory, and wish lists. Is there an area for that kind of thing or is that kind of thing frowned upon here?

Thanks again.

Edit: Sorry all, found it in the profile set up section. Thanks!

Edaxflamma said:
Thanks everyone! 

Quick question for anyone who might still check this: in other forums I have visited there have been ares where members can post their current grow, inventory, and wish lists. Is there an area for that kind of thing or is that kind of thing frowned upon here?

Thanks again.

Edit: Sorry all, found it in the profile set up section. Thanks!

Sure! The forum calls them Glogs (Grow Logs) and can be found as noted below:

thoms_Grow-Logs.jpg

And WELCOME!

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, J.P.!

Edaxflamma said:
Cheers,
-J.P.

Your status update says:

"Curious if anyone in the US has ordered from THSC recently and was willing to talk about their experience. Didn't want to make a new topic for no good reason."

First off I want to thank you for your wanting to keep new topics down when there are so many about the same subject. Additionally adding to an already open topic helps to make a clear picture of the subject, IMO.

A quick search in the Vendor Vault turned up The Hippy Seed Company. I didn't see anything newer than summer 2018 though.

I'm working on a "how to Search" THP as there are a few ins-'n-outs to help ease finding what you're looking for.

I appreciate the input. Seems like each forum has its own set of common protocol. I wasn't sure how everyone felt about resurrecting super old threads. Don't need to step on toes my first week here.

That having been said, I really do appreciate all the guidance. Lots of great people here.

Edaxflamma said:
I appreciate the input. Seems like each forum has its own set of common protocol. I wasn't sure how everyone felt about resurrecting super old threads. Don't need to step on toes my first week here.

That having been said, I really do appreciate all the guidance. Lots of great people here.

I'd say guidelines here at THP are loosey-goosey as long as we get along. As far as resurrecting old threads/topics I'm in favor of it (Not sure about everybody else.) as often there is info relevant to the subject even if it is older. A quick search of "wrinkled leaves" - titles only - turned up:

2019-Wrinkled leaves and no hope?
2008-Strong wind - wrinkled leaves?
2012- Curling, wrinkled leaves..
2015-Distorted/wrinkled leaves on Carolina reaper
2018-Shiny wrinkled leaves on tabasco plants

Back