• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Heartbreaking Dawns 1498

Very good stuff..have only had 6 days..and its near gone! Highly recommend.

100_2463.jpg

I'm eating it on pizza right now. Terrific tasting stuff. My bottles almost empty too. Soon time for a refill.

I love the pic you took, usually people take a pic from the front and get the image, often ignoring the text which is more time consuming and personal ! :)

If you like our 1498 you will def. love our next-to-be-released product (its a bit thicker! Size does matter..) Stay posted :o)

xo nicole

yea i like the label thats in the pic. Apricot, blueberry and carrot just sound YUM and it tells where the name came from which is cool :) Not that the front label isn't cool..its pretty cool to :)

How much to get two bots sent to oztrailer? Sounds good and with our dollar above yours atm i would kick myself if i didnt at least ask the question :)

I'm hoping to stock it on my website when my US hot sauce supplier has it on their shelves. Should be in the next couple of months so if you like it you will be able to get it a little closer to home.
But yes the $AU is very good atm, worth getting now for sure! Let me know what you think of it.

Yes, our products will soon be available in Australia from Candice!!

Nicole

Based on the reviews I've been reading I just might have to order a bottle of this stuff but I'm curious about the heat level. Can someone kindly describe how hot this sauce is or maybe compare it to another hot sauce that has a similar heat rating? Thanks!

Check this out.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/HEARTBREAKING-DAWNS-1498-TRINIDAD-SCORPION-HOT-SAUCE-/260767308944?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb6f15c90

Back