• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Heartbreaking Dawns 1498

That looks a little suspicious to me. I wonder if Johnny or Nicole know? Seller is from Ohio.

Mike

We're not sure who it is, but we work with several distributors so they could have gotten our sauce from one of them. The more places that sell it the better! However, we would like to be notified if there were problems when ordering our sauce from someone else, as we want to keep a high level of quality not only in our products but also with our customer service!

xo nicole

We're not sure who it is, but we work with several distributors so they could have gotten our sauce from one of them. The more places that sell it the better! However, we would like to be notified if there were problems when ordering our sauce from someone else, as we want to keep a high level of quality not only in our products but also with our customer service!

xo nicole

I have bought from this Ebay seller many times in the last 6 months.
All the (hot) items I ordered from him shipped from USA to Israel fast , well packaged , prompt and original.

He is top rated seller and if its up to me , he is well trusted seller.

:)

I have bought from this Ebay seller many times in the last 6 months.
All the (hot) items I ordered from him shipped from USA to Israel fast , well packaged , prompt and original.

He is top rated seller and if its up to me , he is well trusted seller.

:)

Good to know, thanks Ace!

Opened my new bottle just now......

This sauce is awesome......a very well-rounded and thought out, mature taste. By that I mean that the ingredients all work together to present a united flavor. Extremely yummy.....not a blistering heat, but that only lends to it's usefulness as a table sauce.

July is coming up. Limited edition Firecracker 1776 sauce???

What say you HBD?

PM sent Nicole - been meaning to get in touch on here for a while after another member recommended your products most highly!

Just received my 1498 and 1841, such great sauces! I literally could not wait to get out of work. Had a package with these sauces waiting for me and then my pepper plants. Probably one of the best days I've had in a while.

The flavors of these sauces have so many levels it feels like my tongue goes through a workout every time I use them; which in the 6 hours I've had them has been about 5 each...not counting the occasional finger dab

Just received my bottle in the mail and cracked 'er open.

Call me impressed. This sauce has an excellent taste (especially on pizza!) and the perfect kind of heat level: a slow, lingering one. Hot enough to be a good hot sauce but mild enough to liberally douse on everything I eat.

Well done.

I just got my order in as well. I am not going to lie, I was kinda scared. I tried just a dab on a cracker. At first it didn't have much heat. I added a little more. Great flavor and heat kicked in. Not too overpowering but a nice heat. Like peterpepper said it has a lingering heat level which just about nails that right on the head. Enough to get the tongue tingling just a bit.

I just ordered the super hots triple pack the other day. I thought I was excited before, but after reading all these reviews of the sauces now I really can't wait!

Back