Heartbreaking Dawn's Collector Sauce

Since Nicole mentioned in her status that she would like someone to post a pic of their new prototype blown glass bottle for their limited edition collector's sauce, I thought I would help out. So without further adeu:

27429_100000110781762_1057_n.jpg

Now, just make sure Johnny saves one for me Nicole! :lol:

That's a smart design. You have the spirals of color except in the middle so you can see the sauce itself.

Sweet, thanks for putting up the pic Jay T. The contents is called Albo'gator, it's a pure white sauce made from White hab and seasoning peppers, a bit of white peach puree and other seasonings, and on this one we will be using a tad bit of pure cap. The bottle will come also with the Albo'gator in a flask bottle for use. There will also only be 100 of them, one to accompany each bottle.
Also check out the pics on our webiste, the cap has a skull imprint suspended in the middle, it's pretty sweet.

Thanks for puttin the pic up Jay!! I Knew someone would come threw for us! We've sold about 10 so far on pre-order, so there is still 90 left! We post the number that people choose on the site so people know which ones are taken- We will also let you all know when they are completed and ready to ship!

Thanks for the sweet comments everyone!

xo
Nicole

Update on the Albo'gator.... we've put up the videos of the glassblowing studio and everything is on schedule! Once we do our pepper pick-up (as these are being grown specifically for this item) we'll process the recipe and start the numbering. They should ship mid-september as noted.

Back