• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review HeatAddicts Review of Red Hawk Premium Peppers' Strawberry Scorpion Sting

ThrowHeat

Extreme Member

This sauce definitely kicked me in the ding ding. It was really, really close to being a 10 on heat too. Amazing stuff.

HEAT LEVEL: 9.5
FLAVOR RATING BY ITSELF: 8.5
AROMA BY ITSELF: 8
FLAVOR ON FOOD: 9.5
AROMA ON FOOD: 9

Oh, and here's a bonus video we made:

As much as we loved this sauce on our onion rings, it was even better on ice cream. You should definitely try it.

Thanks homey! I've tried both our B[sup]3[/sup] and Strawberry Scorpion on ice-cream. Don't know if I'd go so far as to call them dessert sauces but I can see where some folks would think that.

I wouldn't call Kneppers desert sauces either but one thing's for sure - I won't eat a spoonful. Too much respect for the heat of this sauce.

I want to see the missing 5 mins. :D

ETA: I hate autocorrect

Oh I'd eat that sauce all day! I just wouldn't eat a tablespoon of it raw. I am excited to try it though!

The ice cream intrigues me though.
:cheers:

Oh and yes - I know you and Justaguy are two different people. Had a little case of the hwwisskhey last night. :rofl:

I wouldn't call Kneppers desert sauces either but one thing's for sure - I won't eat a spoonful. Too much respect for the heat of this sauce.

Yeah, doing a spoonful can be rough sometimes. The only time we ever do it is during our reviews. Other than that, we always mix our hot sauces with food.

I want to see the missing 5 mins. :D

It wasn't 5 minutes. It was about 60-90 seconds between the time the camera stopped recording and we got back to filming. But I would be lying if I didn't say I was fumbling around trying to get the camera turned back on. The sauce definitely threw me for a loop. LOL.

You bet yer arse it is!!! I'm not sure which was better though... B[sup]3[/sup] on chocolate munchkins or the Strawberry Scorpion on glazed!?!?! Damn it, I guess I know what I'm doing for breakfast tomorrow!

Back