Hello all from the Oklahoma Panhandle!

Hello my name is Hunter from the Oklahoma Panhandle.

My father and I have a 100+ pot backyard garden and this is our 2nd year with this new garden. My father has gardening experience and I have learned quite a bit from him. I have taken over as the primary grower of peppers in our garden and have gained knowledge as how to seed out plants and continue to care for them throughout the growing season.

I have grown a few traditional chile varieties such as cayenne and other Thai peppers as well as ghost pepper this last summer.

I hope to expand my knowledge of gardening, grow more varieties of seeds, and learn better upkeep of my peppers.

Welcome. To learn better upkeep of peppers, learn to ignore them. They seem to do better with less human intervention. Give them good soil, water when they wilt and watch for bug infestations. That's really about all they need.

Last edited:
:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

Last edited:
1644241855613.png

My father and I have a 100+ pot backyard garden and this is our 2nd year with this new garden. My father has gardening experience and I have learned quite a bit from him. I have taken over as the primary grower of peppers in our garden and have gained knowledge as how to seed out plants and continue to care for them throughout the growing season.

I have grown a few traditional chile varieties such as cayenne and other Thai peppers as well as ghost pepper this last summer.

I hope to expand my knowledge of gardening, grow more varieties of seeds, and learn better upkeep of my peppers.
Keep on keeping on

Welcome!!

Back