Hello all, I am new-ish here

Hello all!

I have been a passive watcher of this forum for some time now. I love the forums, finally decided to create an account. Why not?

Next, I have been growing hot peppers in general (mostly Habaneros) for the past 10 years. Always had an interest in them. Created many awesome hot sauces, created many terrible ones too.

I have been growing in dirt, coco, and hydro for around 7 years now. I grow indoors (lettuce, basil, strawberries, parsley, thyme, etc.) and I grow outdoors as well. I am planning to build a nice greenhouse since my hobby has slowly just gotten larger and larger every year.

I usually use a drip feed outdoor hydro system for around 16 peppers (8 hot, 8 not), and 16 tomato plants.

The rest of my plants outside go in the ground for now. The greenhouse plans are for mostly hydro/coco and HP Aero.

I love gardening. I love hydroponics.

I am in the cyber security industry by day, father/husband by night, and to many hobbies to list in the spare time I have.

Generally, I love information, I love learning, and I love challenges. This is all of that and more.

aL9Y2v0.jpg

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, coreyfire!

You should fit right in here!

Back