• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment Hello anyone tried this salsa?

Hello first post but anyways. Just wondering if anyone else has tried Garden Fresh Gourmet Screaming Hot Salsa. Ive been using it for about 3 yrs now. I think it is awsome. I get it at Krogers and a few food lions in this area. Thought you guys might want to give it a try.

rlslmshdy said:
Hello first post but anyways. Just wondering if anyone else has tried Garden Fresh Gourmet Screaming Hot Salsa. Ive been using it for about 3 yrs now. I think it is awsome. I get it at Krogers and a few food lions in this area. Thought you guys might want to give it a try.
Never heard of it, And welcome to the forum, I really think your going to enjoy it here, Everyone is a bit crazy but that what makes the forum different from most.

So welcome from the North.

Thanks Ive been here awhile lurkingreading. Some of you are crazy with the amount of heat you all can stand. Ive taken the blazin challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was all i could take. Ive read a few of you talk like that was nothing. You all have my respect thats for sure.
But about that sauce it has the best flavor of any salsa ive had also about the hottest for me that is.

rlslmshdy said:
Thanks Ive been here awhile lurkingreading. Some of you are crazy with the amount of heat you all can stand. Ive taken the blazin challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was all i could take. Ive read a few of you talk like that was nothing. You all have my respect thats for sure.
But about that sauce it has the best flavor of any salsa ive had also about the hottest for me that is.
But your profile says:
Favorite Hot Sauce
Jersey Death
That's pretty extreme.

I do like Jersey Death. I only put a drop or two in my food though. I do think the screaming hot salsa I mentioned above is pretty intense. What makes it so good is the flavor. I cant stop eating it even though my mouth is on fire. I think you guys would like the heat level of the screaming hot.

Im not sure if you can order from their website or not. I get it at Kroger. Ive also seen it at Food Lion. Although Kroger has quit stocking the screaming hot in this area and the hot doesn't have as good a flavor to me. They are usually located in the deli section because they are kept cold.

Back