Hello crazy pepper people

robbyjoe01 said:
Welcome from South Wichita, KS. Got my first tip for you....drill your drain holes on the sides near the bottom as well as the bottom of the bucket. The bottom ones tend to clog up more then the ones on the sides. Just saying........
I'm in Derby.  I will add some drainage holes around the sides at the bottom.

robbyjoe01 said:
Welcome from South Wichita, KS. Got my first tip for you....drill your drain holes on the sides near the bottom as well as the bottom of the bucket. The bottom ones tend to clog up more then the ones on the sides. Just saying........

:clap:

crazyheat said:
New here, obviously, and also new to growing peppers. I picked up some plants at our local farmers market yesterday. So they are going to be my test run. I have already replanted them in 5gal buckets and used miracle-gro garden soil. The plants I got: Carolina reaper CP115 chocolate select strain Caramel Moruga Peach Bhut Jolokia Any help or tips you guys could give will be awesome! 

Did these happen to come from Don (WichitaChief)? Plants look great, still mad I wasn't able to make the trip down there this weekend.

:welcome:  to THP and the hobby!  :fireball:

:clap:

Did these happen to come from Don (WichitaChief)? Plants look great, still mad I wasn't able to make the trip down there this weekend.

:welcome:  to THP and the hobby!  :fireball:
yes, you should hit him up, he still has plenty!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

I'm just glad to see someone else growing in those hideous blue Lowes' buckets like me.  It's torture for me because I WORK at friggin Lowes.  Can't even get away from the place at home LOL

Back