Hello everyone this is the Barbecue Cane from the Midwest.

Hello everyone and I am very delighted to be on this website with you all . When I first got on this website I posted something on here in the wrong forum that's why I got my first warning, shame on me .Thanks to Scoville Doville I am now able to do it right so here I am introducing myself for the first time on thehotpepper.com website . Born and raised here in the midwest where my father and mother taught me how to make sauce since the age of 13 years old. I have been making barbecue sauce for atleast 30 years now and this website has helped me already to see what people are selling , growing and tasting out there in the hot and spicy world we live in. Like my mother used to say "you learn something every day" and so far I have learned a few things here on thehotpepper.com. I really don't have much more to share with you at this time but I will be enjoying the latest news and spicy reviews by Jay Tippet and others from this website. It's good to be accepted here with you all on the hot pepper website. Thank you from Barbecue Cane

Welcome and I am looking forward to seeing information and getting suggestions from you on some BBQ Sauce.

Sorry you got a harsh warning. Some people are overly abrasive. Don't take it the wrong way, it is just that. You are always "accepted" by this community. Welcome, and I know you will still be learning more here everyday.

:welcome:

Welcome! The people here are great. Tons of information, and resources for whatever you might need.

We are looking forward to checking out your time tested sauces!

:welcome:

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Barbecue Cane said:
Hello everyone this is the Barbecue Cain and I am very delighted to be on this website with you all . When I first got on this website I posted something on here in the wrong forum that's why I got my first warning, shame on me .Thanks to Scoville Doville I am now able to do it right so here I am introducing myself for the first time on thehotpepper.com website . Born and raised here in the midwest where my father and mother taught me how to make sauce since the age of 13 years old. I have been making barbecue sauce for atleast 30 years now and this website has helped me already to see what people are selling , growing and tasting out there in the hot and spicy world we live in. Like my mother used to say "you learn something every day" and so far I have learned a few things here on thehotpepper.com. I really don't have much more to share with you at this time but I will be enjoying the latest news and spicy reviews by Jay Tippet and others from this website. It's good to be accepted here with you all on the hot pepper website. Thank you from Barbecue Cain
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I'm still learning how to do things here on the hot pepper so please be patient with me.

Back