Hello, everyone

Hi, I've been reading through the forum and have certainly learned a lot. I figure it's about time I join up.

I am a longtime lover of the hot stuff - I remember my first Habanero back in 1991, my first taste of a Naga Jolokia sauce (Melinda's, around 2009 I think), and now I crave the fresh stuff. Nothing comes close to a fresh superhot!

I am entertaining the idea of maybe getting into some hydroponic growing (I live in an apartment in a smaller city), but then again, with the great growers that I've been dealing with for the last couple of years, it seems easier to just order in. Still, I might start a little indoor growing enterprise at some point. If I do, I'm sure I will bug you guys with a ton of noob questions....

Anyway, its so nice to have this forum as a reference and just a cool place to hang out. So hi, everybody!

Welcome aboard shipmate!! :) lots of great people I'm sure will help with getting your grow on !! Get in there and share some recipes!!! :)
Murrells Inlet SC

oldsalty said:
Get in there and share some recipes!!! :)

Well, my recipes can generally be summed up as "slice fresh pepper, apply slices to (insert food item here)" - then repeat as necessary. And repetition is always necessary.  :lol:

tardy said:
Well, my recipes can generally be summed up as "slice fresh pepper, apply slices to (insert food item here)" - then repeat as necessary. And repetition is always necessary.  :lol:
Hahaha Hahaha I've already got that one !!! :)

Back