"Hello" From A Chili Noob That Has Been Stalking This Forum And Found Answers To All My Questions

Hi,

I'm from the UK and this is my first year growing chili plants, and my first full year (I started late in June last year) of trying to grow stuff to eat in general. I went way overboard (beginners enthusiasm) in buying and sowing chili seeds, and now I don't think I have enough big pots to effectively get the best yield for my initial budget that I'm sticking to. That aside, I've been browsing these forums and found the information that I generally needed, apart from one, which is a silly mistake on my part and I would possibly appreciate a mix up/identification problem. In honesty, I only signed up out of a feeling of taking a lot and not giving back, and also the yearning to respond to a non chili thread about burgers that has me in awe.

Don't know what else to say, other that this is the very first forum that demands an introduction? Kinda fun.

Regards

g0ddbdH.gif

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, USA, woodlouse!

Always good to welcome a new member from across the pond!

My apologies for the very late appreciation to the warm response. Turned out that two massive arseholes from extended family died (non covid) almost back to back, and everyone was kinda pissed, because even though they were absolute self destructive bastids that have caused so much crap over the years; we all kinda had to show up to their funeral... which was, in itself very strange... given the current circumstances.

But on a lighter note, I hope you will all be happy to hear that there are two less scumbag-w**kers in this world. Don't mean to speak ill of the dead but... bah... funk it, I'm speaking ill of the dead.Honestly, be thankful. :)

And again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Back