Hello from BC Canada

Hello I'm Scott and I'm from B.C Canada I've been doing small gardens since i was a little kid lol, nothing special put in little plants and watch them grow. I have always loved hot spicy food and peppers so I researched to see if you can grow inside your house and found lots, so this year I decided to try it out for my first time. When it comes to hot peppers I'm a real noob I only have what I've read to go, I found this forum on accident and it seems to have a lot of knowledgeable people and a lot of information on it, so i decided to join a few days back. I Hope to learn a lot and in the end be able to help others who want to start growing hot peppers. :surprised:

My setup inside is four 85W CFL 6500K bulbs, i only plan on growing a few plants inside after summer 4-6 max, its inside my closet I know ghetto, only about 4 feet by 3 feet, I put mylar all around to reflect more light, and come flowering I have 2700K 55W bulbs to put in too.

Oh i also have an aerogarden ultra.

:D

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Welcome from Southern Ontario! wish you the best of luck growing, im in my first season as well and it is alot of fun. enjoy!

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

Hello I'm Scott and I'm from B.C Canada I've been doing small gardens since i was a little kid lol, nothing special put in little plants and watch them grow. I have always loved hot spicy food and peppers so I researched to see if you can grow inside your house and found lots, so this year I decided to try it out for my first time. When it comes to hot peppers I'm a real noob I only have what I've read to go, I found this forum on accident and it seems to have a lot of knowledgeable people and a lot of information on it, so i decided to join a few days back. I Hope to learn a lot and in the end be able to help others who want to start growing hot peppers. :surprised:

My setup inside is four 85W CFL 6500K bulbs, i only plan on growing a few plants inside after summer 4-6 max, its inside my closet I know ghetto, only about 4 feet by 3 feet, I put mylar all around to reflect more light, and come flowering I have 2700K 55W bulbs to put in too.

Oh i also have an aerogarden ultra.

:D

:welcome: from the U.P. of Michigan, sounds like you got a nice setup. Just gotta keep on it, and work with what you got for space and climate! Good luck this season!

Back