Hello from California

Hello everyone,

My name is John and I live in Southern/Central CA, roughly 150 miles north of Los Angeles. Growing conditions are pretty stellar here, hence my user name. Almost everything seems to grow well in CA somewhere haha. Now if we could only work on the people......

I recently started up some(50+) peppers from seed,after a few gloriously horrible years of trying to make peppers work from Home Depot (live plants) and wondering why I sucked so terribly at gardening. I currently have them indoors under an MH and some floros and I am going to build a greenhouse for them in the next 3 days and then put them outside by the start of next week. I'm not too concerned about temp drop where I live. I do get enough frost to kill peppers in the winter but that's not till November at least.

I've been scrounging around these forums for a couple of months and since things are starting to take off I thought I would finally make an acc and do a glog so I could pick peoples brains for problems I may encounter. I don't know many people in real life who grow anything so the internet is my friend.

Anyways I'm off to finish my greenhouse plans. I hope everyone's having a great growing season! :)

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL [SIZE=8pt]
880smile-1.png
[/SIZE]

Back