Hello from Chattanooga

defcon i remember reading something about the wing contest in nj but i didnt post it...i was talking to frank about doing a wing contest at white tail park in virginia.
over the last cpl of months we have had a boom of people wanting to do chili cook offs one of em i want to steer away from chili and do a hot wing contest...if it ever gets moving yall will be the first to know

Yeah?

So when are you coming to Montreal... The Spice Boys would love a wing party.

Of course, bird flu being what it is up here, chicken wings are pretty dear. We might have to settle for chicken fried steak.

T

I dunno man, I've never actually had chicken fried steak. But I figure, it's gotta work better with wing sauce than tempura'd shrimp.

T

was watching a episode of king of the hill the other day and they were deep frying bannanas(have no idea what kind of batter they were using) candy bars...anything you can think of they were throwing it in the deep fryer.

There was a joint in Oregon that sold Deep Fried Snickers & Oreos - The oreos were pretty tasty, but very bad for the waistline :shock:

Deep fried bananas, ok... they are close enough to a plaintain for that to make sense but Snickers and Oreos... that's just gross.

T

Suck Creek Wings said:
Au contraire....deep fried Snickers are fantastic.

Must be a Southern thang. I always heard those were big at the state fair back when we lived in Lexington, KY...but I just can't imagine an unholier combination to crank up your cholesterol. It should be sold along with a side of Lipitor.

- Joe

Back