Hello from Columbus, OH

ajdrew said:
Northland sounds right now that you mention it.  Trying to remember now where Eastland was. I lived in Obets for a while.  I remember a mall somewhere down past the Ford dealership that had the owner who plaid guitar on his commercials.  Is that Eastland?
Yep that's the one.

Mickey72 said:
Yep that's the one.
I think I know about where you live.  There was still some rural area out there,between the factories and junk yards.  As an adult, my first house was in Obetz back when the place had 3,000 people.  I know that figure when i ran for public office and more than that number voted against me.  Last time I was there, Obetz had grown into a serious town.  It was almost frighting how the city gobbled up the rural area and converted into suburbs.

ajdrew said:
I think I know about where you live.  There was still some rural area out there,between the factories and junk yards.  As an adult, my first house was in Obetz back when the place had 3,000 people.  I know that figure when i ran for public office and more than that number voted against me.  Last time I was there, Obetz had grown into a serious town.  It was almost frighting how the city gobbled up the rural area and converted into suburbs.
How did more people vote against you? I remember going to Obetz Hardware anytime my dad needed something and couldn't find it anywhere else. If they didn't have it, they knew where to get it.

s-l300_zps6w9rfcd2.jpg

Back