Hello from Florida

Welcome rich, good to have ya, your probably pretty close to moi. hope your peppers arent getting to beta up in this wind.

AlabamaJack said:
cool Rich...I was one of your "greenlegs" (game wardens) in the big cypress swamp from 1981-85...lived in Goodland on the back side of Marco...glad to have you aboard...

thats awesome AJ, I love running around in Big Cypress, I used to do alot of campin' (and drinking) out at the Bear Island camp site :) we used to get drunk and ride our atvs along the canals at night and go frog giggin' lol. also did alot of bowhunting out in turner river unit, used to paddle kayaks up to our hunting area. also love Goodland, many days spent out there fishing and also drinkin' usually stopped at Stans after we pulled the boat out the water. alot has changed do here since ya left and I can't say its for the good, I like how it was about 10yrs ago, damn shame what the housing bomb.. err I mean boom did down here. but we still have have some chunks of old florida left (mostly out towards the big cypress everglades city area, guess the skeeters are just too bad out there for the northern folks lol j/k).

Back