Hello from Hampshire UK

This year I am only doing my regular old red Scotch Bonnets that I have had going several generations now and the SBJ7 (Scotch Bonnet X 7 Pot Jonah) pepper for the first time. :dance:   Hanging around this place my usual plot of Scotch Bonnets is now turning into a plot of peppers of all sorts of various colors/shapes/sizes from all around the world. :cool:   In addition to my other saved seeds the newbies for me this year if the seedlings stay healthy are the SBJ7, Yellow Fatalii, Trinidad Perfume, Urfa Biber, and Pimiento Cristal :party:  Look forward to following your progress with your Scotch Bonnet varieties this year!

SpicyMon said:
This year I am only doing my regular old red Scotch Bonnets that I have had going several generations now and the SBJ7 (Scotch Bonnet X 7 Pot Jonah) pepper for the first time. :dance:   Hanging around this place my usual plot of Scotch Bonnets is now turning into a plot of peppers of all sorts of various colors/shapes/sizes from all around the world. :cool:   In addition to my other saved seeds the newbies for me this year if the seedlings stay healthy are the SBJ7, Yellow Fatalii, Trinidad Perfume, Urfa Biber, and Pimiento Cristal :party:  Look forward to following your progress with your Scotch Bonnet varieties this year!
SB7J grew for the first time last season .. seed came from Italy but originally from Patrick joined the Growlog to promote this variety ... this season NeBru7 ( Trinidad Yellow SB x 7 Pot Jonah) again firm favourite as was the SB7J .... new varieties Freeport Orange, Dominican Republic Yellow, MoA Red, Elysium Oxide ( SB Faria x Douglah) mustard and rust varieties, ScotchBrain ( SB Yellow x Brainstrain Yellow), SB Peach, Bahamas Orange and finally NagaBon ( Dorset Naga x SB) ... always looking for new varieties

Trident chilli said:
SB7J grew for the first time last season .. seed came from Italy but originally from Patrick joined the Growlog to promote this variety ... this season NeBru7 ( Trinidad Yellow SB x 7 Pot Jonah) again firm favourite as was the SB7J .... new varieties Freeport Orange, Dominican Republic Yellow, MoA Red, Elysium Oxide ( SB Faria x Douglah) mustard and rust varieties, ScotchBrain ( SB Yellow x Brainstrain Yellow), SB Peach, Bahamas Orange and finally NagaBon ( Dorset Naga x SB) ... always looking for new varieties

We definitely need to stay in touch! Man of my own tastes! Grown peppers for a looonnng time but only got into growing the superhots last year so it is still new territory for me.  Post your findings of your varieties this season, as with any year I will be looking ahead to picking the selection for next season before this one is ever done! :crazy:  I have to ask, where do your Premier league/Championship league alliances fall?  :cool:

SpicyMon said:
We definitely need to stay in touch! Man of my own tastes! Grown peppers for a looonnng time but only got into growing the superhots last year so it is still new territory for me.  Post your findings of your varieties this season, as with any year I will be looking ahead to picking the selection for next season before this one is ever done! :crazy:  I have to ask, where do your Premier league/Championship league alliances fall?  :cool:
More than happy to send you seed at the end of the season ... Football I support a lowly team called "Tranmere Rovers" who are in League Division 2 ... closest Premier League team would be "Liverpool" .... American Football Team - Pittsburg Steelers
Plantguy76 said:
Welcome John growing the moa scotch bonnet only a few have came up might have to reseed good luck on your grow
Thanks Plantguy76 I have sown both varieties Red and Yellow this season ... last seasons Yellow was one of my favourites up there with SB7J and NeBru7 in my top three bonnets

Trident chilli said:
More than happy to send you seed at the end of the season ... Football I support a lowly team called "Tranmere Rovers" who are in League Division 2 ... closest Premier League team would be "Liverpool" .... American Football Team - Pittsburg Steelers

Thanks Plantguy76 I have sown both varieties Red and Yellow this season ... last seasons Yellow was one of my favourites up there with SB7J and NeBru7 in my top three bonnets
I am not familiar with the NeBru7 whats it like?

Trident chilli said:

I would love some seeds at the end of the season! My 'many generations in' Scotch Bonnet seedlings are growing like crazy as always, SBJ7 is doing well too, just slower.  While our access in the states to football is certainly growing we definitely don't get any coverage of league div 2.  I will now root for the Tranmere Rovers as a distant fan now :cheers:  Boy I sure do hate Liverpool though  :banghead: Lot of fan boys over here now with the new American ownership.  My local team is Sporting KC in the MLS and the Kansas City Chiefs in American football. Stay in touch! ;)  

Back