Hello from Honolulu!

Hi all!
Great forum! A lot of helpful info here.
Im just a noob from Honolulu. New to the forum and new to growing anything, let alone peppers.
For me it started recently. I moved to my current place and the upstairs neighbor has all kind of stuff growing out back. I noticed shes got a i think a Thai chili plant/bush about 2 and a half to 3 feet tall, just constantly full of peppers.
I ended up using some of those peppers while cooking.
I currently have a Hawaiian Chili plant, Serrano, Habanero, Korean, Super?, and 2 of what the store labeled as Japanese sweet pepper long and slim. Tried lookin up that name and the closest thing i could match it with was Fushimi. I also picked up a bag of seeds which is supposed to have five different types of fairly common peppers, problem is, there all mixed up! i planted a few, so its a wait and see for now. many of the seedlings have a few sets of leaves, but the are still fairly tiny.

Anyway, i probably rambled on too much and could have probably posted some of what i said in other topics. I hope to post a lot more in the coming future!

Welcome from Oregon!

You are a very lucky to have access to a great growing clement like Hi. :dance:

Lots of great growing advice here. http://www.thehotpepper.com/forum/100-growing-hot-peppers/

Back