Hello from Japan!

Nice! What do you grow?

A bit of this and that. I have several (at least 10, lost count) varieties of peppers, tomatoes, kale, herbs etc.

Yourself?

2x Butch-T
1xRed Savina
2x Jalapeño
Tomatoes and Goya. Also another hot pepper that I have no idea what the name is. It's called 'beauty chinense' in Japanese but I don't know the English name?
Sorry it didn't quote
Sorry it didn't quote

2x Butch-T
1xRed Savina
2x Jalapeño
Tomatoes and Goya. Also another hot pepper that I have no idea what the name is. It's called 'beauty chinense' in Japanese but I don't know the English name?
Sorry it didn't quote
Sorry it didn't quote

Oh yah I saw a pic of that from the guy that runs tongarashi-akutagawa.

Let's see, now that I'm home here is what I'm growing in terms of peppers:

Jalapeños x3 (one is an overwinter), de arbol x3 (one overwinter) , corno di toro x2, poblano x2, Rocoto de Seda x1, giant mexican rocoto x1, Rocoto Ecuadorian Red (PI355812) x1, Carolina reaper x1, Tepin x Lemon Drop x2, Fatalii x2, unknown x2 (both are Chinese, one might be a white or normal hab.

Guess that's a lot more than 10 lol.

filmost said:
Oh yah I saw a pic of that from the guy that runs tongarashi-akutagawa.

Let's see, now that I'm home here is what I'm growing in terms of peppers:

Jalapeños x3 (one is an overwinter), de arbol x3 (one overwinter) , corno di toro x2, poblano x2, Rocoto de Seda x1, giant mexican rocoto x1, Rocoto Ecuadorian Red (PI355812) x1, Carolina reaper x1, Tepin x Lemon Drop x2, Fatalii x2, unknown x2 (both are Chinese, one might be a white or normal hab.

Guess that's a lot more than 10 lol.
Wow that's quite a few! Wish I had more space haha! Sorry for the response time, I have a slightly strange schedule. It'd be great to chat sometime!

Welcome! from Yokohama!

i think you might have been given misinformation about the legality of superhots/they exaggerated. I don't think thats true.
i've seen bhut plants on sale in home centres and i even bought a live plant with fruit on last summer.

plus, this guy makes a living growing super hots and selling them. powder too!
http://chilli.jp/

anyway, happy growing! if you want any help with finding products and ferts etc here, let me know. research is painfully tough in Japan

Back