Hello from Ky

Hello all, looking forward to overloading myself with info! I recently got hooked on super hots when I had a scorpion Trinidad! I've harvested seeds from them. Also grow your ordinary peppers as well! Just ordered myself 2 reapers, 2 7 pot douglah, and 2 naga morich. These will be indoor threw the winter! Any tips you'll have I'm all ears!!! Looking to have atleast 20 varieties by next year! Cheers

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!
Lexington

Know of any good local seed providers? Looking to get a huge variety pack for next year.

:welcome: [SIZE=12pt]to THP & Greetings from the Metrolina of North Carolina ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]IMHO - In a good grow your Reaper, 7 Pot and Naga plants should provide all the heat you can handle. :onfire:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]I suggest you read THP to learn about more chilis (of all heat levels), then select for different flavors, aromas and how they compliment various food, not just 'the rush'.[/SIZE]

No, not really local.  If you want seeds, I suggest starting a topic in the "Forum Ads" section here.  Usually for the price of an envelope and a few stamps, people will send you plenty of seeds.  If you are looking for a vendor, check the "Vendor Vault" here.  I highly recommend pepperlover.com.

Welcome to THP.                                                                              From St. Aug.

tumblr_mc09uq4QKn1r65zx8o1_500.jpg

Did you know there is a bowling green in FL?

I know I didn't know that. Interesting!
:welcome: to THP & Greetings from the Metrolina of North Carolina !

IMHO - In a good grow your Reaper, 7 Pot and Naga plants should provide all the heat you can handle. :onfire:
I suggest you read THP to learn about more chilis (of all heat levels), then select for different flavors, aromas and how they compliment various food, not just 'the rush'.
I do know I want some chocolate habeneros!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back