Hello from Lincoln Nebraska

Hello and well met everyone. My name is Cory, and I am a second year pepper growing fanatic! This year is my first real year in starting peppers from seeds. Perhaps will post up a grow log later on and the pros here can give me some useful advice. I know I could use some lol!

I have started a bunch of Bell Peppers, Mariachi Peppers, Biker Billy Peppers, and here real soon I am going to experiment with some Carrbean Red Habenaros. I also have been working on a Pineapple Habenaro Salsa tha IMHO is pretty dang tasty.

Well, I believe that I am going to head off and read up some more on the grow logs. There are some very impressive pepper growers here!

T.M.H.

welcome. love the biker billys. so good.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I have not tried any of these peppers before. I cant even tell ya how hot the BB's are. Last year a grew some really fantastically leggy Serrano's. They didn't do so hot. To bad I didn't know then what I do now lol.

Welcome neighbor, glad to see you here. This is without a doubt the best web site for sharing pepper growing knowledge on the world wide web.

Hi Cory, and :welcome: to THP forum.

There are a lot of great pepper growers on this forum and tons of useful info stored away in the threads on this site.

dvg

Back