Hello from Massachusetts!

klyth said:
Yo. Color me jealous. I have to drive an hour to get to Julios. Is that the store you were speakin of?

You got it. My favorite beer and hot sauce selection.

Its right down the block from me. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the Spring Beerfest.

I called Julios and spoke to Denise last week and had her order a few CaJohns that they didn't have:

Lethal Ingestion
Talon

She called me back today and said they'd be in soon. So I'll be heading back up there when they're in stock... I'm dying to try those! I picked up the Fatalii Fire last week - it lasted like 4 days. That stuff was awesome.

Julios is bad for my wallet. Last time I was in there for beer I bought every single Imperial Stout they had - one of each - and filled 2 boxes, cost me $80.

klyth said:
Julios is bad for my wallet. Last time I was in there for beer I bought every single Imperial Stout they had - one of each - and filled 2 boxes, cost me $80.

I love me some of the Dogfish Head Imperial. Well I love anything Dogfishhead actually :P

JJBagoose said:
I love me some of the Dogfish Head Imperial. Well I love anything Dogfishhead actually :P

Mmmm... Have you tried the Palo Santo Marron? It's new - at least to me! It was really good - maybe not my favorite, but really good!

66.png
...from Germany. Enjoy your stay!

You'll find all the advice and friendly people you are lokking for right here!

Chiliac said:
66.png
...from Germany. Enjoy your stay!

You'll find all the advice and friendly people you are lokking for right here!

Danke!

I am lovin this place already, my wife is starting to think I am obsessed.

Nice Setup you have their sir!

Gerne!

Thanks for the nice words, I appreciate it!

Nearly all of my friends and my mum think I am obsessed, so don't worry! :) You're among f(r)iends!

Back