Hello from Michigan

Hello everyone ....dropping in to say hello from Michigan ...we have been having a mild summer due to the ice still Lake Superior ...temps have been slowly rising though

I am an organic gardener and I am currently growing in 5 gallon containers Bhut jolokia chocolate, bananarama hybrid, yellow mini bell , moruga scorpion, Trinidad scorpion chocolate, Carolina reaper , cherry peppers, mild jalapeño, yellow bells, Thai chili...also have a few varieties of lettuce, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs, strawberries in my garden as well...

I will be moving some of my strongest pepper performers indoors when the winter arrives later this year and put under my 650w sun lamp grow room ...

I love to be in my yard and garden..it is my therapy from my daily torment and horrible memories. I spent 12 years in the Marine Corp and was medically retired in 2008 due to a few issues obtained while on duty in Afghanistan ..long story ...

Glad I found this forum and hope I can contribute ....here are a few pics

Good day...;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 50
:welcome:  from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Welcome from Romania!
Nice gardening! And I like you covered the pots in white! I have planned also to cover mine in aluminium foil.

rghm1u20 said:
Welcome from Romania!
Nice gardening! And I like you covered the pots in white! I have planned also to cover mine in aluminium foil.
Thanks again everyone

Yeah man it's a must do for me since I have them in black pots and get direct sun about 8sh hours a day...I wrapped them with white shelf liner and secured with white duck tape ,worked like a charm...

Back