Hello from NC

Yeah me too, but the instructions were a little vague so I'll have lots of questions, haha.

I followed the instructions pretty close. I took them outside for like an hour or two of sun each day and fed them some fish fertilizer on about day 4. After 8 days i potted them up and they are in a spot in my yard that gets about 5-6 hours of direct sunlight each day. not sure if this is the completely correct way to do it but my plants are doing well so i am guessing i didnt screw up haha.

I followed the instructions pretty close. I took them outside for like an hour or two of sun each day and fed them some fish fertilizer on about day 4. After 8 days i potted them up and they are in a spot in my yard that gets about 5-6 hours of direct sunlight each day. not sure if this is the completely correct way to do it but my plants are doing well so i am guessing i didnt screw up haha.

Yeah I watered them yesterday and put them in the shade today for about 2.5 hours. I figure I'll pot them in about 8-12 days, depending on how the roots look, and now I'm trying to figure out what all to put in my potting mix, but there's a lot of options,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm not a huge pepper freak, but my brother is and I've learned to make stuff like habanero jelly, salsa, marinades etc. with the peppers he grows so I've decided to grow my own for the first time. Ordered 3 plants (chocolate habanero, pumpkin habanero, scotch bonnet) from Refining Fire Chiles, and they should be here today or tomorrow, so hopefully I don't kill them.

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest! I have had good success with Refining Fire seeds.

Yeah I watered them yesterday and put them in the shade today for about 2.5 hours. I figure I'll pot them in about 8-12 days, depending on how the roots look, and now I'm trying to figure out what all to put in my potting mix, but there's a lot of options,

I used different soil in different pots just to test fr my own knowledge. Went all out with the silver fox stuff for a few moruga and 7 pots and tried different organically for the others. So far great results from all!

Back