Hello From NorCal.

Just joined the forum. However I have been reading through these forums for months now. There is some great advice on here! This pepper thing has become very addictive and my wallet gets thinner by the day. And my girlfriend gets more and more pissed with my ever expanding indoor and outdoor jungle.

ah yes !  HOOKED !    :welcome: to T.H.P. !    :onfire:    Don't worry mama will get over it .  wait till she touches things after you , and burns her eyes / mouth  .lol 

Welcome From New Mexico....but I'm born and raised in NorCal.... Auburn, CA.  My wife makes me process and cook peppers outside, which is a good idea since sometimes I cry, sneeze, and cough like I'm dying when I do stuff inside.  Have fun! 

Welcome aboard shipmate!!!!! :) Looks like we have another chili head on board!!! Was processing chillies yesterday cutting and seeding for smoking. Used my wife's bowl she makes cookies with. Looked clean but filled with chili oil. Hahaha needless to say had the hottest chocolate chip cookies you've ever eaten!!! I thought it was funny Heather and my nephew ..... not so much !! Hahaha
Murrells Inlet SC

Welcome! You need to get your GF hooked on one of the peppers you grow, especially to allow plants in the house. I am speaking from experience. As soon as I started using fresh aji limo and aji amarillo to cook with, my wife never got on my case again, rehardless of the ridiculous amounts of OW plants I have.

Back