Hello from north Georgia!

Have found a new passion! Have been growing pepper plants for the last two years. Commercial HD plants the first year. Until I stumbled upon a local Mom & Pop nursery that sold Bhut Jolokia plants last year and feel in love with the heat. "Smoked is best" ;-)

Have been stalking this site out for over a year! o_O LOL! An have decided this is gonna be my first year growing from seed, from Pepperlover.com All with the knowledge I have read from this site. Look forward to all the information and experise available from here. Sorry it took so long to post. Didn't want to look like a total noob! Even tho I am!

Have been stalking this site out for over a year! o_O LOL! An have decided this is gonna be my first year growing from seed, from Pepperlover.com All with the knowledge I have read from this site. Look forward to all the information and experise available from here. Sorry it took so long to post. Didn't want to look like a total noob! Even tho I am!

Oh sure, and now you're going to make the rest of us* look bad :rofl:

Oh well, :welcome: from Oregon, Boost!

*other recently enlisted personnel :D

Thanks again for the welcomes. An no Paul already learning more in the feedback I got from the grow forum. Or I would've burnt my seedlings up first time! Lol :-[

Back