Hello from Oakleigh in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

hello..

I started growing veggies a bit over 3 years ago after stopping in one spot for a while and finally having a suitable backyard. There was 20 square metres or so with 1 capsicum and 1 cayenne and a bunch of other stuff - broccoli, carrot, onion, beetroot, peas and beans.

Today there's a small spot of rhubarb, a tiny coriander, one tomato and a pot of rosemary. And lots of chilli and caps!

Looking forward to learning a bit more about growing and keen to have a crack at a hot sauce from this years crop..

cheers

Jason

Heya Jason.  Welcome the THP Land (The Hot Pepper)  This is an awesome community.  If the info you are looking for is not in here somewhere, then it probably doesn't exist yet. ;)

If you want to try your hand at growing some super hots this season, try your local Masters store for chilli seedlings. 
Masters, Oakleigh South
1041 Centre Rd, Oakleigh South

There is some fine Australian sauces makers too. 

P.M. me if you need any help. Good luck with your season.

Cheers, Steve.

Btw I'm in Dandenong

Deathtosnails said:
Heya Jason.  Welcome the THP Land (The Hot Pepper)  This is an awesome community.  If the info you are looking for is not in here somewhere, then it probably doesn't exist yet. ;)

If you want to try your hand at growing some super hots this season, try your local Masters store for chilli seedlings. 
Masters, Oakleigh South
1041 Centre Rd, Oakleigh South

There is some fine Australian sauces makers too. 

P.M. me if you need any help. Good luck with your season.

Cheers, Steve.

Btw I'm in Dandenong

G'day Steve, and thanks. I think I got onto Masters pretty early on when the shelves were full! Spend a bit of time there (and Bunnings).

Grabbed a Fatalii, Trinidad Scorpian BT, Choc Hab, 7 Pot Yellow and a Hungarian black. I was surprised to see them in there and have so far resisted the temptation to go back...

jas

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back