Hello from "Olde Europe"!

Hey I am a newbie here myself,I lived in Schweinfurt Germany from 88-96, even married a German gal, but welcome anyhow from South Central Pennsylvania!:mouthonfire:

Thanx!

Thank you guys for the welcome!

AJ: Your name made me feel like (second) home... ...and then I had to learn you live in Texas? Saw some of your posts and learned a lot.

BigDogDaddy: Grüß Gott!

QuadShotz: Don't panic!

Aussies: Bad boys don't play Rock'n'Roll!

Welcome from Australia. I've travelled a lot around Bodensee, beautiful part of the world there!!! Little cold for growing peppers around there, eh?

Depends on the time of the year. I am growing peppers in Germany, too. Our outdoor season starts in mid-May and ends in Spetember/October depending on the temperatures (of course) and precautions taken to avoid damage by early frost.

TheJollyRancher said:
Welcome from California!

Thanx! Been there in 2005. Had a nice trip on a rented Fat Boy from San Francisco to Fort Bragg and back. On a Hog across the Golden Gate Bridge! Every German's secret dream! Then after returning the bike we continued along the coast to Carmel, Santa Barbara and then LA. We met Jesse James in front of West Coast Choppers. Nice guy! He had time for a little chat.

Your beautiful State is in trouble as I see on TV the last days.

Back