Hello from Rome!

Hello everybody! I'm Federico, 25 years old from Rome, I'm a member of an Italian forum (I don't know if I can write the name, anyway our president is a very good friend of Chris Philipps) and the very first reason why I'm here is that, IMHO, it is very important to share all the knowledge among this wonderfull world; the other reason is that I'm looking for a particular seed to make a present for a friend of mine (I'm not interested in having it for free of course, I've got some Chris's seeds that I won on an benefical auction for him and if anyone are interested we can plan an exchange; otherwise I've many other seeds or I can just pay :) ).

Thank you for reading and good Capsicum season to everybody!

Ciao!

Federico

Ciao! and piacere di conoscerti!! Welcome aboard shipmate glad to see a new member and looking forward to some fine Roman style cooking!!!
As far as the seeds your looking for you didn't mention im sure we can help. So get in there and share some recipes and meet the members you will not be dissapointed great info and even better people here at THP so have fun and get your chili on!!!

Murrellls Inlet SC

Ciao!

Thanks everybody for your welcome! That movie is a masterpiece :)

Ok the seeds I'm looking for are CGN22839 (isolated if possible)
Thanks again!

Federico

:welcome:  to the THP forums! I know of 3 Italian forums (or perhaps 2...) so I think I know which one you are talking about. ;)  I used to browse through some Spanish, Finnish, Russian, and German forums too- takes up too much time though, plus the language barrier is frustrating.

I've only seen pictures of the CGN22839... wish I had them myself. A really beautiful pepper... a slightly elongated pink colored C. Frutescens x C. Chinense cross I believe. Hope you can get some- best of luck, and may you have a great season!! 

s-l300_zpsujn2gm4s.jpg

Back