Hello from TN

Greetings from E. TN.  I have a fairly large garden, ~40 tomato plants and ~30 pepper plants.  This year, I'm mostly growing sweeter peppers but I plan to switch back to some heat next year as my hot sauce supply will be gone by then. :)   I also have eggplants, beans, cukes and pattypans, and I'm growing the 898 experimental squash from 7 row seeds.  They are beautiful.     

I have a weird one.  I bought several plants from a local community college greenhouse and several came home with me without any ID on the plant.  I thought I was buying a habanada, but these are definitely not that.  Any idea what these may be?  No heat at all.  Ripens from yellow to a very pale/peachy orange.  photo attached.  Any help is very much appreciated.   woops I see I can't upload from here, but maybe I can do it in a subsequent post?

.....First off.>
JfgE6Ce.gif

Tastebuddy said:
Greetings from E. TN.  I have a fairly large garden, ~40 tomato plants and ~30 pepper plants.  This year, I'm mostly growing sweeter peppers but I plan to switch back to some heat next year as my hot sauce supply will be gone by then. :)   I also have eggplants, beans, cukes and pattypans, and I'm growing the 898 experimental squash from 7 row seeds.  They are beautiful.     

I have a weird one.  I bought several plants from a local community college greenhouse and several came home with me without any ID on the plant.  I thought I was buying a habanada, but these are definitely not that.  Any idea what these may be?  No heat at all.  Ripens from yellow to a very pale/peachy orange.  photo attached.  Any help is very much appreciated.   woops I see I can't upload from here, but maybe I can do it in a subsequent post?

Next is, get a feel for the forum.... ID requests better posted (click) here.>Pepper I.D., for better visibility. For ability to post pix, the link you used -file:///Users/mhunt/Downloads/weird%20pepper.jpeg-is invalid. the word file needs to be http from a picture hosting site like 
IMGUR

Back