Hello from Virginia

[SIZE=12pt]Hello all,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I've recently taken up growing hot peppers, and have gotten some great guidance from this site on numerous issues.  I've come up against a question I need some help with, so I figure now is as good a time as any to make an introduction.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I'm a high-school history teacher from Northern Virginia (old enough that my students mock me for it, but not so old that they feel bad about it!).  This is my second summer growing the hot stuff.  Nothing too grand – one Red Bhut, one Trinidad Scorpion, six Habaneros, six Super Chilis, a Thai Long Red, and a Scotch Bonnet.  I plan on doing more of all of them next year, and adding some Thai peppers too if I can find 'em.  All the peppers go into cooking around the house - Thai food, red-hot fried egg sandwiches, pizza, and the like.  I must say, I'm probably most partial to the Scotch Bonnets - tastiest of the bunch, in my opinion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyway, thanks for the great site![/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]-Ron[/SIZE]

Welcome to THP.                                                                                                                                                                 From St. Aug.

Beetlejuice_onstage.jpg

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back