Hello! Maryville/Murfreesboro TN

Hello everyone! Im happy to join here and start growing peppers of my own!

I've always LOVED spicy foods and hotsauce. It pretty much cannot be too hot, I will still eat it. This spring I decided to grow my own hot peppers and see what happens. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm going to give it a try. Ive grown basic fruits and veggies like apples, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, etc. But this is my first time with peppers. I am attempting to grow Caroline Reapers, Habaneros, and the two free seeds I got when I bought those, which are Scotch Brain and Charleston. Really just hoping if I attempt a lot of them, some will make it  :D
Im currently in college in East TN now and about to graduate, so I will move back into middle TN this May.

Thanks!

Alpaca said:
Hello everyone! Im happy to join here and start growing peppers of my own!
g0ddbdH.gif

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest, Alpaca!

Welcome! I am also new to the forum and starting my first grow.  I'm also from east Tennessee (Maryville).  Good luck with your final semester and your plants!

Eberry787 said:
Welcome! I am also new to the forum and starting my first grow.  I'm also from east Tennessee (Maryville).  Good luck with your final semester and your plants!
Wow that's awesome, thank you and nice to meet you! Good luck with your peppers!

Back