hello!

guess i can start off by saying i love some hot peppers! just have never grown any. i do have experience in growing.....especially hydroponics but put it this way, i dont mess with that anymore......

me and a lot of my friends go eat vietnamese pho soup every weekend and they always provide a dish of these nice hot peppers. i usually snag them, dry them, and have been collecting the seeds for future use. i had some leftover peat pellets so tonight i decided to try and start some of the seeds. i like to grow, and love peppers and spicy stuff so after a lot of research on the net i found a link to this site. i did at one time get some carribean red hab seeds off ebay, some sprouted, some didnt, but they never made it to maturity so hopefully i can gain some experience from you fine folks.

newgrower said:
guess i can start off by saying i love some hot peppers! just have never grown any. i do have experience in growing.....especially hydroponics but put it this way, i dont mess with that anymore......

me and a lot of my friends go eat vietnamese pho soup every weekend and they always provide a dish of these nice hot peppers. i usually snag them, dry them, and have been collecting the seeds for future use. .

Hehehehehehe another fellow snagger....:lol:

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

yes, snaggin is great! especially with a huge table, meaning over a dozen peppers full of seeds!! got a film container half full!

what are some good beginner strains to grow? i know how to grow "other" stuff ; ).......i plan to do outdoor for my first, but i also catch on fast and since i still have hyrdro stuff and the know how to use that, i may end up doing that....since nobody will beat my door down over some peppers

newgrower said:
what are some good beginner strains to grow?

grow them all...

welcome from Fort Worth

newgrower said:
yes, snaggin is great! especially with a huge table, meaning over a dozen peppers full of seeds!! got a film container half full!

Ya one should get his money's worth.

I like it man.

NJA

Welcome from Montreal. Hot peppers served in Vietnamese restaurants are quite easy to find, no? They sell them here for 1 buck a bag full of them. I actually grew hot peppers one time, just by ditching a rotten chili pepper in soil and wait... It worked out pretty well, I got about a dozen pods. That was my sole experience in growing anything!

Back