• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Hell's Kitchen Hell

April 2022

Interesting, how peppers start being spammed well after the peak season. I've had problems with Swamphens (piece' a fuckar) eating my capsicums, but recently, they seem to have stopped. I've made some Ghost and Reaper powder out of my crop, and goddamn, that shit is painful. Tried the Ghost, it is incredibly hot, a mere pinch in saucepan of soup is hot enough to make non-chilli heads uncomfortable. Can only imagine the Reaper powder, but I am saving that to use as a chemical weapon against Daniel Andrews in my upcoming conquest of Victoria.

fLgpVLb.jpg

Q15ItyH.jpg

Capsicum

r9cGrXW.jpg

And more, normal, chillis

9u147I8.jpg

5yY3jNy.jpg

And holy shit, an extremely rare double banger. My sources tell me, that it could be worth anywhere from $0 - $100,000,000. Will be getting my ebay and paypal accounts organised presently

mNnoSG9.jpg

I think the terror speaks for itself. Never shall I piss away even a single cent on crappy weak ass "cayenne pepper" or "chilli powder" from the local supermarkets ever again.

RMLnOyg.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of mushrooms these are?

P8mgd0s.jpg

MAzrVed.jpg

Last edited:
Back