• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Help ID this super hot please.

Hi people,

I had this plant labelled as 7 Pod Brown, it took as long as the brown to develop & fruit but turned out red?

All my other red supehots have been pumping out fruit for months & this has only just given me a harvest with only a couple of weeks before winter, strange eh?

It doesn't look like any of the other suprehots im growing (well it looks good is what im saying) smells good as well (very fruity) so its a 7 Pod ? or ?

Thanks.

UnknowPepper_zpsf08a06ab.jpg

They look a little similar to some of my 7pot Primo's at the moment.  And they also only produced a handful of pods earlier and gave me another flush just this week of ripened pods. Although they don't look rough enough either or small enough for a primo.  Maybe TSMB ?? or just a random 7 pot??

Thanks for the input guys, its not Primo Trippa (well nothing like the ones that im growing) and the seeds all came from the same source (pepperlover) so if its a cross its not a cross of mine? 

The more i think about it (and i discounted it first of all) but i honestly think it is indeed a Brain Strain judging by pictures on Google.

So, TS 7 Pod Brain Strain it is then.

Thank you everyone.

Mezo.

I thinking it's still a 7 brown, just one that reverted back to red. Especially with it running the same time as your other brown to pod up. Judy had a douglah do the same thing. You should ask her if she has had a 7 brown go red.

It doesn't look like any of my douglah's thats for certain ... its a 7pot/pod of some sort by the looks of it ... of what type is anyone's guess?? Especially this late in the season where shapes of the pods are often not classical either ... 

Very interesting, I have two 7Pot Brown plants that I grew to compare against the 7 Pot Douglah. Plant #1 has produced nothing but red pods, similar to yours. Not the best picture, but I didn't take pictures of the other pods that were given away.

7pod Brown? by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

Plant #2 so far seems to be producing brown pods, they haven't fully ripened yet. I did not get these from pepperlover, but they were OP so I was assuming a cross as well.

Back