Help me burn my friends mouths...

Ok, new to these forums, but not new to gardening.. Been doing plants / annuals / perennials for many years, and have kept a decent veggie garden for the past few years. I came across this forum while researching hot peppers, and it certainly looks like a fun forum to be involved in, with a lot of generous and knowledgable people on board...

Well, to make a long story short, this past fall / winter we started a tradition of frying a turkey for sunday football games.. The recipes we tried, the injections, the rubs, the brines, just AMAZING. But we all wanted more heat. The local Thai place has some pretty good ground pepper that they will give us, but I know there's hotter out there..

So, I'm going out on a limb here and figured I had nothing to lose asking for some seeds.. Anything really, as the only seeds I have are your basic "store bought" varietys (Jalepeno, Ancho, Hungarian Wax, Cayenne). I'd be happy to do a SASBE, but unfortunately the budget is tight right now to just purchase seeds. I'll be more than happy to share the bounty come the end of the season, and as it is, I share everything I produce in the garden (oddly enough, I don't like most veggies, but I enjoy growing them. Peppers, Tomatoes, and Herbs I love though, as nothing beats homemade salsa :) So I end up giving away veggies and even flowers to the neighbors quite often.. (Pay it forward I say!)..

So, I know its alot to ask of someone you don't know, but like I said, what have I got to lose?

Anybody want to lend a hand? As for varietys, I'm up for anything.. 7pod, bhuts, scorps, you name it..

I want this fall's seasonings to be able to deliver some heat!

Thanks in advance, and I will definitely be starting a glog here. already have quite a few pepper seedlings going here of the store bought varietys..

Hey, Nagel, welcome to THP. I'm just getting started in peppers
myself, so don't have many seeds yet, but wanted to say Hi. See you in the
Grow forums!

Thanks Wrightdaddy! I've sent you a pm!

PaulG, thanks for the welcome.. Seems like a very friendly forum, and I tend to get involved in friendly forums ;) Lots to learn, and lots to share..

Whoot!! Got my seeds from LanMan today, and I gotta say, I'm a happy camper! Got some work to do later! whoo hoo!

Back