• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Help me decide what to grow!

As i mentioned in my welcome post.

Here is is a list of the seeds i bought so far.
There are way too many for me to grow at once
There are a few wich i got as a freebie
There are also a few more on the way

Carolina reaper
Scotch Bonnet freeport orange
Galapagos habanero
Jafsh>free
Chocolate hydra
Ksls>free
Beast
Big mama chocolate off pheno F1>free
Guindilla amarilla>free
Peachadew
Little bastard
Euforia>free
Amnesia>free
Maroon tiger>free
C3po
Caramel moruga
Peach moruga>free
Orange lesya>free
Sugar rush stripey
Ks white thai>free
Jay's peach ghost scorpion
Chocolate moruga
Batman bbg7 orange
Moruga blackjack DD
Big mama peach F2
Black thai>free
Black cobra>free
Habanero cappuccino
Habanero pink
Tondo calabrese>free
Swiss chocolate cross
Scorpanero>free

Now im pretty sure im gonna grow the following

Sugar rush stripey
Scotch bonnet freeport orange
Peachadew
Jay's peach ghost
Swiss chocolate cross
Habanero pink
Carolina reaper

All the seeds i got free im not gonna grow, so if ayone is interested in those feel free to pm me, seeds are free ofcourse, ill even pay shipping within a reasonable price range

Any other suggestions from the list that is a "must grow" ?

Any help is greatly appreciated!🤙

Last edited:
I highly recommend growing some annuums. Your list is a little heavy on chinense. I realize annuums aren't as trendy and cool as chinense but you will be truly missing out. KS White Thai and black cobra from your list should definitely be grown. Also, home grown jalapenos are just so versatile and delicious...so what if they don't get the "likes" and reactions that gnarly, bumpy super hots get.

I highly recommend growing some annuums. Your list is a little heavy on chinense. I realize annuums aren't as trendy and cool as chinense but you will be truly missing out. KS White Thai and black cobra from your list should definitely be grown. Also, home grown jalapenos are just so versatile and delicious...so what if they don't get the "likes" and reactions that gnarly, bumpy super hots get.
I would like too, but i already know im gonna make some powders of most of the peppers.

Also, the looks of both dont really appeal to me...do you have some other suggestions? For looks?

I like your choices. The KSLS is also a good one worth considering.

Also, the looks of both dont really appeal to me...do you have some other suggestions? For looks?

They aren't on your seed list, but you might consider Jamaican Mushroom, Mattapeno, Antep Aci Dolma, NuMex Orange Spice Jalapeno, Buena Mulata, or Fish pepper for an annuum type.

Back