• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help My Plants Are Ill!

Get some good neem oil from a garden shop (pure) not the watered down crap that Lowe's and home depot sell, with that said. Mix 2 tablespoons of neem with 2 tablespoons of Ivory or Murphy's soap to a gallon of warm water mix real good, DO-NOT use detergent (dawn or others) as it will burn plants. the soap helps the neem stick to the plants and the wings of the pests. spray in the morning both sides of leaves then every other day for two weeks bugs gone!! you need the back up spraying to kill all the eggs too. IT works for me

Get some good neem oil from a garden shop (pure) not the watered down crap that Lowe's and home depot sell, with that said. Mix 2 tablespoons of neem with 2 tablespoons of Ivory or Murphy's soap to a gallon of warm water mix real good, DO-NOT use detergent (dawn or others) as it will burn plants. the soap helps the neem stick to the plants and the wings of the pests. spray in the morning both sides of leaves then every other day for two weeks bugs gone!! you need the back up spraying to kill all the eggs too. IT works for me

Thanks for the suggestion. Sorry I am just responding I have been super busy at work. If I have any more recurring issues I will definitly give what you recommended a shot however I got some stuff that seems to be magic in a bottle.

The day I made my last post in this thread I had ordered some of the stuff from this thread: http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26172-got-aphids-other-pests-or-fungal-diseases/

When it finally got here my infestation was so bad I figured I was going to be fighting a losing battle ... and I was wrong. This stuff kicked those aphids butt breathing butts!! In one application aswell. It also did a number on the whiteflys but I am thinking to totally eradicate them I will need to spray them a second time and then I will be bug free!

Back