• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health help whats wrong with this plant

any help would be good would like to no best ph moist and temp lvls
Photo0098.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Picture is too blurry. I can only say overwatering. By the way the soil looks it is very dark, could use weeks in between waterings. Are you using potting mix or potting soil? If so there is no reason to worry about ph.

Hope this helped.

Looks burnt to me??? Hard to tell...what type of light are you using, and how close are you keeping it? Temp should be around 80 degrees slightly lower or higher is ok...Soil does look wet also. So + 1 to Cap.

it's a blurry cam seedling... i think it's overwatered and burn, my advice get the seedling 1/2 hour of 9 or 10 am sun, the idea is to make the excess water evaporate, or you can always use a silica gel to suck up the extra water. Always fertilize your seedling lightly, like really light to much they will burn. CMIIW

im usen a 23w Dimmable Spiral Energy Saver =100w cool white 4100k around 10cm close havent given plant any food etc i just water it what should i use

Hard to tell in the pic, but it does look like overwatering, which is easy to do when indoors. You should move it to a warm area so the water can evaporate. Sometimes I water a little too much and move them in sunlight near a heating vent right away.

Back