help with brown/colorless leaves

hello i just put my plants in last week (i live in western new york)  and the leaves on some of my hot peppers and most of my sweet banana peppers have started turning brown,  and a few like a light tanish/colorless color this is the same place where these plants have been for the past 2 years and have had no issues at all ,what could be causing this,at the same time i am still having new growth come out so i have picked all the lower leaves and am seeing what happens with the new leaves,i have a few plants that a rabbit or somthing topped for me (ghotst peppers from a local nursery) and  they seem to be doing fine other than 1 or 2 brown leaves twords the bottom... any tips much appreciated going on my 3rd year growing these peppers and this is the first time i have seen this problem, maters are going perfect right next to them

they where hardened off for about a week and last 2 nights left outside with no droop at all overnight they did good for the first few days then started showing some browning the leaves that afe fine are looking good (all the tops) i have had a few good downpours during the week could that possibly have somthing to do with it (overwatering) i will try to get a pic dont have a camera...other than that will miracle gro help at all i used it on my plants last year and had excellent results 4 1/2 foot banana pepper plants  and portugals and about 2 foot orange habs that all had so many peppers i couldent even keep up with them ,3 neighbors where getting gallon ziplock bags full weeekly lol i dont grow many plants due to time restrictions to work on them i get about 20 minutes a day(just had a baby) but i only have 2 cowhorn (in 3 gallon planters on  my porch) 3 ghost 6 sweet banana  and 2 ancho/poblano i down sized considerably from last year to spread the plants out hoping theyll get even bigger! and the container plants are a first try :party:

We'll I got some tomato tone today and put that around each plant decent cal but a low on mag should I use Epsom salts around them to bring that up or should I let it ride for a week n see what happens... Any opinions? Plants are looking happy other than these damn leaves up to 78 today and sunny so there perky

Pics could help a lot.  Is it all the leaves or just new leaves or just old leaves?  If they have a lot of leaves and only some are affected I would pluck the crappy looking ones.  Hard to say with no pics.

Mostly the older leaves 1 or 2 of the newer leaves I'll have to see how there doing in the morning it's dark out now and I'm not home ATM I don't have a camera for pics hopefully they'll get out of there funk before I find one to take the pics with lol

Back