• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Help with this pepper plant

Hi every body!!! I got this plant from a friend, traded for a small bhut jolokia have a few, but neither him or I know what kind of pepper this is, could you help???? Thank you.
DSC00153.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

The plant is so wasted, I will repoted and add some fertilizer.

looks like cayenne I have a plant grown them for a couple years now all the characteristics are the same. Bring her back she was a healthy plant once :) if you like pics for comparison id be happy to upload at your request.

looks like cayenne I have a plant grown them for a couple years now all the characteristics are the same. Bring her back she was a healthy plant once :) if you like pics for comparison id be happy to upload at your request.
That would be great vatoman!!!!

That would be great vatoman!!!!
Here you go friend, you guys may get a kick out of this but this first pic you see are the only two plants I got. They are growing on my little window sill in Chicago 3 floors up lol. Jalapenos and Cayenne. They seem to grow well considering the situation. Pics arent the best but pretty good for my phone good ol evo :) Hope this helps

IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

My old plant lasted two seasons put I had to get rid of due to aphids and decided to start fresh since then no more aphids. Still a cayenne but a larger variety or maybe I just have to many peppers on my current one.
DSC_6953.jpg

sorry for all these pics lol

Here you go friend, you guys may get a kick out of this but this first pic you see are the only two plants I got. They are growing on my little window sill in Chicago 3 floors up lol. Jalapenos and Cayenne. They seem to grow well considering the situation. Pics arent the best but pretty good for my phone good ol evo :) Hope this helps

IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

My old plant lasted two seasons put I had to get rid of due to aphids and decided to start fresh since then no more aphids. Still a cayenne but a larger variety or maybe I just have to many peppers on my current one.
DSC_6953.jpg

sorry for all these pics lol
Its ok you should see my palnt today, almost all the leaves dropped but I know it will make it true, the other soil even had some worms on it, yikes!! lol nice picks!!

Back