Help

Any Idea On What this is and how to treat it? I live in South Florida and they are outdoor plants.  I tried rubbing it off with a mix of 1 part alcohol and 9 parts of water.  A week later, just as bad so I tried peroxide.  I didn't want to resort to real chemicals if I didn't have too.

Attachments

• Reaper 4.JPG
    Reaper 4.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Reaper 5.JPG
    Reaper 5.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Reaper 1.JPG
    Reaper 1.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Reaper 2.JPG
    Reaper 2.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Reaper 3.JPG
    Reaper 3.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 59
You have a combination of whitefly and aphid.

Gonna have to use Spinosad and/or pyrethrin for that level of infestation.

And for God's sake, stop putting alcohol and peroxide on your plants.  You're going to harm the plant more than the insect...

Welcome neighbor, and yes I agree with everything Solid7 just said so no need to repeat. Once you have that infestation under control with the knockdown measures as stated think about using a scheduled application of need oil. Also I might suggest a minimum of a 5 gallon pot. Best of luck!

Big whitefly outbreak right now, mine have had the same issue heavily and Ive had to spray neem and soap every couple days due to the rain. Keep on top of them, itll pass eventually or get some predatory insects

Thank you for the help and it seems to be helping,  I just noticed my first Carolina Reaper pepper!  Hopefully it's easy sailing from here on out!

Back